Missing Mercer County woman found safe
- A Mercer County woman who went missing on Monday has been found safe.
Time Warner Cable moves CW Lexington channel in several communities
- Time Warner Cable has moved the channel position for the CW Lexington in several communities.
Mercer County man shot, wife charged
- A man is in the hospital and his wife is in jail after a shooting.
Vandals smashing car windows in Mercer County
- Police say they got reports from eight different people who had their car windows smashed by vandals.
Up to 20 percent of students are out sick at some Central Ky. schools
- Sickness is sweeping through some Central Kentucky schools. At a couple elementary schools, 10 percent to 20 percent of students were out sick Thursday.
Boyle County 9-year-old organizes fundraiser for injured football coach
- A 9-year-old football player says his coach helped him when he needed it. Now, the Boyle County boy wants to return the favor.
#WKYTRulesWinter: Slideshow of winter weather pictures
- As the first measurable snow of the seasons blankets parts of Kentucky, WKYT viewers share their pictures.
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
Officials check on sex offenders in Anderson, Mercer, Scott & Woodford counties
- A dozen law enforcement agencies in four counties checked on registered sex offenders Monday morning.
Officials investigate shooting threat in Mercer County school
- On Friday, the principal of Mercer County Senior High School sent out a letter to parents about a threat investigation.
Storage unit break-ins leave victims empty-handed
- A couple in Harrodsburg recently opened up their storage unit - only to find the stuff they stashed there was missing. And they were not the only ones.
Hundreds of KKK fliers distributed around Harrodsburg
- Hundreds of fliers with messages asking people to join the Ku Klux Klan were recently distributed around Harrodsburg, concerning and offending many residents.
Woman killed in Mercer County crash
- The crash happened just before 6 p.m. Thursday on Mackville Road, west of Harrodsburg.
Murder-suicide in Mercer County under investigation
- It was a horrible discovery inside a Mercer County home. That's where a family member found a couple dead, and investigators believe it was a murder-suicide.
New details in Mercer Co. veteran's death
- Investigators in Mercer County have released a cause of death for an Iraq war veteran.
Deputies investigating Mercer County veteran's 'suspicious' death
- Investigators say they found a 48-year-old veteran dead in his Mercer County home Friday night. They tell us James Price had health issues but they believe there could be more to his death.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Harrodsburg