Lexington appeals court rejects excessive force lawsuit
- A federal appeals court has rejected a lawsuit alleging Lexington police used excessive force while arresting a man with a nonverbal autism and a mental disability who died during the confrontation.
Lexington pre-kindergarten students break world record
- A group of preschoolers tried to break a world record on Thursday.
Steve Nunn trying to get guilty plea in Amanda Ross murder thrown out
- He admitted to killing his former fiancee, but on Thursday Steve Nunn went to court to try and get his guilty plea thrown out.
City of Lexington sets dates for 2014 leaf collection
- The city of Lexington will begin its annual leaf collection on Monday, November 10. It will continue through Friday, December 19.
Lephart named dean of UK's health sciences college
- The University of Kentucky says its new dean of the College of Health Sciences is a nationally recognized scholar in sports medicine and the physical performance of military personnel.
More human remains recovered near Lexington road
- The Fayette County Coroner's Office found the rest of a body on Thursday morning, near where human remains were found the night before.
New tools to fight breast cancer at St. Joseph East Hospital
- A Lexington hospital has new tools to treat breast cancer.
Lexington flu shot delays cause concerns
- As flu season picks up some doctors, especially pediatricians, have been running into some problems.
Transylvania University joins Kentucky Proud program
- On Wednesday, Transylvania University joined the Kentucky Proud 'Farm to Campus' program.
Culinary program to provide lunch at Lexington school
- A Lexington school is taking a break from the traditional lunchroom.
Late night bakery to open in Lexington
- People in Lexington will soon have a new place to satisfy a late night craving for sweets.
Kroger to open Wine & Spirits shop near new Euclid location
- As Kroger continues to renovate its Euclid Avenue store in Lexington, the grocery chain now plans to open a Wine & Spirits shop nearby.
UK football players plead not guilty to disorderly conduct
- New developments in the case of four UK football players charged in an air gun incident on campus last month.
Ky. health departments experience delays in getting flu vaccine
- If you haven't received your flu shot yet, you may have to wait a little longer to get one.
Crane causing delay for Lexington's CentrePointe project
- Downtown Lexington's CentrePointe project is experiencing another delay.
Cheesecake Factory opens at Fayette Mall
- People lined up for more than an hour in advance, ready to try Lexington's newest restaurant.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington