Hundreds attend vigil honoring UK student
Updated: 5:51 AM
- Friends say Jonathan Krueger was the type of person everyone wanted to know, someone who looked on the brighter side of a bad situation and a guy simply loved life.
WKYT Investigates: What's the future of CentrePointe project?
- Saying he’s disappointed in the years of delays in getting the CentrePointe project off the ground, developer Dudley Webb tells WKYT the downtown Lexington project’s owners are waiting for $170 million to get the project back on track.
Man arrested in connection with 2014 shooting case in Lexington
- A man has been arrested and charged in connection with a shooting case from 2014 where a 16-year-old was shot and injured.
Judge declines again to order hip surgery for inmate
- A federal judge has declined to change a decision denying a Kentucky death row inmate state-provided hip replacement surgery.
Cauley-Stein to throw out first pitch at Legends' opener
- The Lexington Legends will call on a tall right-hander Thursday night at their 2015 home opener.
Former UK basketball star, Devin Booker, makes surprise visit to nursing home
- A former UK basketball star had a surprise for people at a Lexington nursing home.
Lexington businessman, philanthropist Don Jacobs Sr. dies at 81
- Jacobs died Wednesday at his home.
Police: Lexington man groped girl, 15, on a bus
- A Lexington man was arrested on Tuesday and is facing sexual abuse charges.
Fayette schools redistricting committee presents final proposal
- The Fayette County Public Schools redistricting committee on Tuesday presented the public with its final proposal.
Lexington man arrested after police say he shot vehicle
- Lexington police have arrested Tyler Mack, 21. Officers said Mack fired shots at someone on Georgetown Street back in March.
One person, dog receive treatment after Lexington house fire
- Lexington firefighters helped one person and three animals escape a burning home Monday.
Lexington police respond to several mopeds thefts
- With warmer temperatures and sunny skies comes moped thefts this time of year in Lexington.
Lexington T-Mobile burglarized for third time in 3 weeks
- Investigators say for the third time in less than three weeks two burglars have smashed their way into a T-Mobile store on Richmond Road in Lexington. Investigators say after the crooks hit the store around 5:15 Monday morning, they went on to break into another T-Mobile store on Nicholasville Road just a few minutes later.
Lexington gas station burglarized twice in one week
- A burglary Monday is the third crime perpetrated at a Lexington Speedway in the past six days.
Keeneland sets attendance record; 3rd highest in history
- After a rainy start to the opening of the Spring Meet at Keeneland attendance is booming.
Karl-Anthony Towns writes handwritten thank you note to the BBN
- On Saturday, Towns posted a five-page handwritten note to the Big Blue Nation.
Volunteers plant more than 10,000 seedlings at Kentucky Horse Park
- For the past 16 years, volunteers have planted thousands of trees all over Lexington to 'Reforest the Bluegrass.'
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington
Kentucky.com / Herald-Leader