Third arrest made in Lexington delivery driver's murder
- The Lexington Police Department arrested a third person in connection to the murder of Salahuddin Jitmoud.
LA Fitness to close downtown Lexington location
- The doors will close for good Friday at the LA Fitness location perched atop a parking garage in the middle of downtown Lexington.
Gas leak contained, Todds Road reopened
- Lexington fire crews evacuated four homes Thursday afternoon after construction crews hit a natural gas line on Hays Boulevard.
Lexington listed as No. 31 among best cities for "staycations"
- Wallet Hub released a list of "Best & Worst Cities for Staycations," and Lexington placed 31st.
Lexington police to focus on dangerous intersection
- Lexington police say too many people aren't obeying traffic signs on Clays Mill Road at Wellington Way.
Suspect in bicyclist’s death faced deportation for 2012 DUI charge
- WKYT has learned Odilon Paz-Salvador, the suspect in a bicyclist's death, faced deportation for a 2012 DUI charge.
Woman attacked, robbed inside Lexington home
- Police are looking for a robber who attacked a woman inside her Lexington home.
Citation: Suspect told officers he had six beers, smoked pot prior to crash that killed cyclist
- Fellow cyclists riding nearby at the time say they narrowly got out of the way of the driver as he hit Mark Hinkel.
Large crowd turnout for Memorial Day at Lexington National Cemetery
- Hundreds of people showed up to honor fallen veterans at an annual patriotic memorial observance held at the Lexington National Cemetery.
Woman charged with DUI with children in the car
- A woman is behind bars Monday after Lexington Division of Police said they pulled over a woman driving under the influence with children in the vehicle.
Police: Woman burglarizes home, hits ex father-in-law with clock
- A woman was arrested Sunday after Lexington Division of Police say she broke into her ex -father-in-law's home Saturday, attacked him with a clock, and stole some of his things.
Woman hurt after being shot during argument in Lexington
- A woman is recovering Monday after Lexington police officers said she was shot during an argument about a man.
Lexington police: Employee's scream scared off attempted robbers
- The Lexington Police Department is looking for two men who, they say, tried to rob a restaurant on Friday night.
More than 1,600 Fayette County students to be moved to new schools
- The Fayette County school board has decided to move forward with a special committee's redistricting proposals.
Jeff Ruby says he has backup location for Lexington steakhouse
- So it looks like Lexington will get a Jeff Ruby's steakhouse after all.
Louisville inmate killed after Elliot County assault
- Kentucky State Police say an inmate was killed after an assault at Little Sandy Correctional Complex.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington
Kentucky.com / Herald-Leader