Nicholasville man arrested in Georgia for Lexington bank robberies
- A Nicholasville man was arrested in connection to two Lexington bank robberies.
Lexington SANE director: Sexual assaults still under-reported, especially male assaults
- Capillo’s program is run out of a room inside the University of Kentucky Hospital's emergency department. It is the only Kentucky SANE program that is law enforcement based. Her salary comes out of the Lexington Police Department’s budget, and her staff and supplies come from a law enforcement grant.
Obama-Netanyahu relations never promised happily-ever-after
- This was never happily-ever-after waiting to happen.
When President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took office early in 2009, there were plenty of reasons to expect their relationship would be difficult.
Second suspect in violent Lexington home invasion arrested
- Willard Frodelius III, 22, was arrested Friday afternoon. He's charged with robbery,burglary, and unlawful arrest during a January home invasion.
Lexington Government Center closed Tuesday due to fire
- An electrical fire in a city government parking garage shut down the government center Monday.
Laurel Co. teen injured in ATV crash able to attend UK game
- The Cats, of course, won. But so did this family - the kind of success that puts in perspective everything that happened on the hardwood.
Lexington police search for suspect who shot man sitting in truck with his family
- Fire crews and police are looking for a suspect after a shooting in Lexington.
More than 300 people "Walk for Warmth" in Lexington
- More than 300 people braved the single digit wind chill temperatures Saturday morning in Lexington for the 7th annual Walk for Warmth.
Two taken to hospital after crash on Old Frankfort Pike
- The Lexington Police Department said that one driver wasn't wearing a seat belt during a crash on Saturday afternoon.
Referee punched by player in Lexington indoor soccer game
- It happened during an adult championship game Wednesday at Kentucky Indoor Soccer and Sports in Lexington.
Lexington officials say an estimated $1.1 million has been spent on last week's storm
- City officials say an estimated $1.1 million has been spent on salt, overtime and repairs after last week's winter storm.
Lexington police release surveillance photos, say 15 robberies may be connected
- Lexington police are trying to solve a series of robberies that could be connected.
Lexington police obtain arrest warrants for suspects in home invasion
- Police on Friday said they have obtained arrest warrants for two suspects in a January home invasion.
Woman injured in Interstate 75 crash in Lexington
- A woman was taken to the University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital after crashing into a tractor trailer.
Lexington business owner paying for burglaries out of pocket
- A Lexington business owner tells WKYT that he's frustrated after being the victim of an overnight crime.
Man taken to hospital with gunshot wound, Lexington police investigate
- A man showed up at the University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital with a gunshot wound on Friday morning.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington
Kentucky.com / Herald-Leader