A man will have to find another place to stay for the time being, after a fire damaged his home.
The fire broke out just before 8 p.m. Friday, at a duplex on Delaware Avenue, off Winchester Road, in Lexington.
A neighbor says she called 911, after noticing smoke coming from the side of the home.
"We were sitting outside," neighbor Diana Morgan said. "People burn wood over here, so we thought it was wood until the fire came outside."
Firefighters say her quick thinking saved the duplex.
No one was injured in the fire.
While firefighters are still investigating, they think an air conditioning unit may have sparked the fire.