WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Fire displaces college students

Some college students will have to find somewhere else to stay all because of an early Tuesday morning fire in Lexington.

The fire started in the attic of a home on North Broadway between Fourth and Fifth Streets.

Fire crews were able to quickly put out the flames.

However, 27 NEWSFIRST is told a lot of damage was caused because the home is so old.

All seven students who lived in the home attend Transylvania University.

Everyone got out safely.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 78761877 - wkyt.com/a?a=78761877
Gray Television, Inc.