WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Electrical problem leads to fire at Lexington home

Crews responded to a fire at a home on Hollow Creek Road in Lexington.

Investigators say an electrical problem led to small fire in a bathroom.

The fire spread to the attic.

Crews were able to put it out before it caused any major damage.


Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 79584617 - wkyt.com/a?a=79584617
Gray Television, Inc.