WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Space heater to blame for Lexington fire

Fire investigators believe a space heater likely caused a fire in Lexington.

Firefighters had to call in extra crews while battling the fire on Bishop Drive.

Investigators say the fire started in a back bedroom, and quickly spread to the attic.

No one was home at the time, but a dog inside the house did make it out safely.


Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 81053207 - wkyt.com/a?a=81053207
Gray Television, Inc.