WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Two people hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak

Two people were sent to the hospital early Tuesday morning after a carbon monoxide scare inside a Lexington home.

Emegency crews were called to the home on Lin Wal Drive, off North Broadway, near I-75, just before 7 a.m.

Firefighters say they determined the source, then contained it.

Columbia Gas workers responded to the scene.

The two residents are listed in serious condition at UK Hospital.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 81220567 - wkyt.com/a?a=81220567
Gray Television, Inc.