WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Apartment residents escape fire

Three students are safe after a fire at their apartment early Friday.

The flames broke out at a building on Garden Springs Drive, off Lane Allen Road.

One of the women in the building, who's in dog grooming school, heard her smoke alarm going off.

Jess Kramer says she got up to investigate and noticed her hallway was filled with smoke.

Kramer then knocked on her neighbor's door to wake them up.

The fire did damage to the laundry room. Firefighters think the fire started in a bathroom.

Everyone was allowed to return to their homes.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 84769252 - wkyt.com/a?a=84769252
Gray Television, Inc.