WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Laundry room fire damages Lexington home

A laundry room fire causes damage to a home.

It happened this afternoon on 7th Street, in Lexington.

Firefighters say a man told them the dryer didn't sound right, so he sprayed something in it.

The dryer then caught fire and the flames got out of control.

Firefighters quickly put it out, but it did cause some damage to the back of the house.


Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 89877987 - wkyt.com/a?a=89877987