Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co., has been a locally owned community bank since 1972, serving Lexington and the surrounding communities. CEO Mark Herren says, “The Community Banking choice, gives consumers the opportunity to keep their deposit dollars in local banks. Not only does that strengthen our communities and our economies, it promotes a healthy balance of financial power.”
Kasasa® is all about providing consumers with more choices, with products that revolve around the consumer. They only partner with the finest community banks to deliver those products, because of the commitment Community Banks have to their account holders and their local communities.
Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co., believes that Kasasa® will allow local consumers the opportunity to get off the mega bank roller coaster of high fees. CEO Mark Herren says, “We believe the Kasasa products we offer, meet the needs and wants of local consumers. Because Kasasa rewards consumers for their business, the choice to bank locally has never been easier. We offer several Kasasa banking products that are all free, reward-based accounts featuring nationwide ATM fee refunds, no minimum balance to earn the rewards, no monthly service fee and free online banking. “
• Kasasa Cash-A free checking account that rewards consumers with high interest in cash every monthly qualification cycle. The current APY as of 9/11/2013 is 2.01% APY on balances up to $15,000 and refunds on ATM fees nationwide when qualifications are met.
• Kasasa Cash Back-A free checking account that rewards consumers with major cash back on everyday debit card purchases. 3% cash back on debit card purchases up to $250 in cash every monthly qualification cycle and refunds on ATM fees nationwide when qualifications are met.
• Kasasa Saver-A free, high interest saver account linked to a Kasasa Cash checking account or a Kasasa Cash Back checking account. The current APY on the Saver as of 9/1/2003 is 1.01% APY on balances up to $10,000 when qualification are met. The interest and ATM fee refunds earned in the Kasasa Cash account or the cash back and ATM fee refunds earned in the Kasasa Cash Back account are automatically deposited into the Kasasa Saver account when the account holders qualify.
It’s easy to qualify each monthly qualification cycle, just:
• Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle
• Be enrolled and receive e-statement
• Be enrolled and log into online banking
Kasasa® is distributed to Bank of the Bluegrass from BancVue, the leading provider of innovative products, dynamic marketing, and data-driven consulting solutions to community financial institutions nationwide to help them win the war against the mega banks.
Why Kasasa? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OxQP11iC1o
To learn more about our Kasasa products consumers can visit http://www.bankofthebluegrass.com or http://www.kasasa.com/bankofthebluegrass
Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co., is a member FDIC.