WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Family escapes burning home

A family safely escaped their burning home early Friday morning.

Lexington Firefighters say the fire started in the chimney of the home on Doubletree Court in the Dogwood Trace subdivision, off Harrodsburg Road.

Firefighters say the fire spread to some walls and the attic.

The family isn't expected to be able to stay there today.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 134487243 - wkyt.com/a?a=134487243
Gray Television, Inc.