WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Quick action by firefighters stops duplex fire

Some tense moments at a duplex on Friday night, after a fire broke out.

Lexington Firefighters were called to Ward Drive just before 6:00 p.m.

They say they noticed smoke coming from one of the units and flames in the attic.

Firefighters quickly got the fire under control. No one was inside that unit at the time.

Investigators think a heating and ventilation unit sparked the fire.


Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 139560663 - wkyt.com/a?a=139560663