WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

School evacuated after roll of toilet paper set on fire

A toilet paper fire inside a school bathroom caused some smoke damage and forced students from their classrooms on Thursday afternoon.

The principal at Edythe J. Hayes Middle School says an assistant principal saw smoke coming from the bathroom and pulled the fire alarm.

Fire sprinklers put the fire out.

The school is attempting to identify the student behind the fire.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 149170795 - wkyt.com/a?a=149170795
Gray Television, Inc.