WKYT - Lexington - Headlines

Small fire leads to evacuation

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Dozens of people had to evacuate their apartment Monday morning due to a small fire.

It happened at a retirement community off Centre Parkway.

Firefighters say someone left food cooking on the stove.

It started the fire, which triggered the building's sprinkler system.

Water damaged several units, but no one was hurt.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 173178701 - wkyt.com/a?a=173178701
Gray Television, Inc.