Lexington's original Harry's to close for menu makeover
- The original Harry's American Bar location will close its doors Saturday as the restaurant gets a makeover on its interior and menu.
Lexington puppy found chemically burned, branded with profanity
Updated: 5:26 PM
- The Lexington Humane Society says donations are pouring in for a puppy that was found chemically burned, branded with profanity.
Conway announces $16 billion settlement with Bank of America
- As a result of the settlement, $23 million will be returned to the Kentucky Retirement Systems.
Police discuss child porn case against Lexington twins
- Jack and Jerry Cassidy are charged with possessing or viewing matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor.
Five winning lottery tickets sold to one player in Lexington
- What may have been an unusual lottery strategy paid off for one lucky player.
Late night head-on crash injures four in Lexington
- Emergency officials say four people are recovering after a head-on collision on a busy Lexington road.
Free courses aimed at helping workers, employers
- Kentucky's Labor Cabinet is planning to offer a series of free training courses later this month that it says will benefit workers and employers.
Thief pulls gun on Lexington couple during strong-arm robbery
- Lexington Police say they have surveillance video as well as witness testimony to help them close an armed robbery case Thursday.
New mural brings some color to Lexington street
- City leaders and children from the "West End Community Empowerment Project," unveiled a new mural along with Georgetown Street in Lexington.
Storms bring traffic woes and power outages to UK's campus
- A severe storm hit Lexington in the middle of afternoon rush hour, knocking out power. Even some UK students got stuck in an elevator during the storm.
Reports of power outages, damage as storms roll through Lexington
- Storms rolled through central Kentucky on Wednesday afternoon. It didn't take long for damage reports to start pouring in.
Former professor accused of misusing $400K of UK money
- He spent years teaching students at the University of Kentucky but now a long-time mining engineering professor has resigned after some serious fraud allegations.A former professor at the University of Kentucky is accused of misusing more than $400,000 in funding.
Mailman mugged in Lexington neighborhood
- A mailman was the target of a robber Wednesday afternoon, he was delivering a package on Winterberry Drive in Lexington before he was hit in the head.
Lexington police make arrest in July shooting
- Lexington Police say they have made an arrest in a shooting last month.
Man helps off-duty Lexington officer take down robber at Speedway
- There's an unusual twist in a robbery at a Lexington gas station. That's because an off-duty police officer just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
Urban County Council discusses old Fayette County courthouse
- On Tuesday, the Urban County Council talked about some structural problems found at the old Fayette County Courthouse.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington