Severe storms dump heavy rains, down trees in Ky.
- Severe storms moving across Kentucky are dumping heavy rains and downing trees in areas.
Traffic Alert: Polo Club Blvd. and Man o' War Blvd.
- Lexington Police say an injury accident Sunday morning will impact traffic trying to use Polo Club Boulevard for some time.
Gunfire near downtown Lexington leads to five arrests
- After gunshots rang out near downtown Lexington early Sunday morning, police stopped a group of young men in a car. They say they didn't find the shooter but they did find three guns and drugs.
Polo Club Boulevard accident damages pole
- Lexington Fire crews are responding to an accident on Polo Club and Man O' War Boulevard this morning.
Lexington staffing company trying to fill 75 job positions
- OmniSource Staffing officials say they have job openings for forklift, warehouse, and industrial cleaning positions around central Kentucky.
Child dies several days after fall at Lexington park
- An investigation is underway after a two-year-old boy died several days after a fall at a Lexington park.
Thief takes deputy jailer's badge in Frankfort car break-in
- Frankfort Police say someone broke into a deputy jailer's personal vehicle overnight and stole a badge.
More Shigella cases pop up in Lexington
- According to Fayette County Health Department, there are now 39 cases of Shigella infections in Lexington
Man charged in February murder in Lexington
- Lamarius Gates has been charged with complicity to commit murder.
32 Years and 32 Counties Later: Gretchen Brown -- Significant Force for Hospice Growth in Kentucky – Retiring
- (LEXINGTON, Ky.) After 32 years as the leader of Hospice of the Bluegrass, Gretchen Marcum Brown, MSW, will retire in September.
WKYT Investigates: Lexington's crime hot spot
- Police say 30 percent of the arrests made in last week's "Operation Transformation" were inside or on the property of the M&M Grocery.
Shots fired near Douglass Park in Lexington
- Lexington Police are trying to track down the person who fired some shots along a busy street in Lexington.
Man steals medicine in robbery at Lexington Meijer pharmacy
- The robbery happened around 9 p.m. Thursday inside the Meijer in Hamburg.
Kroger's plan to expand Leestown Road store approved
- Some proposed changes to a Lexington Kroger store will be moving forward.
WKYT Investigates: An insider's take on Lexington's crime wave
- Brannon Dunn says he's a product of his environment. He grew up in the east end of Lexington which is now considered the city's hotspot for crime.
WKYT Investigates: Lexington's crime 'Made in Detroit'
- "The profits that are made down south are double, triple what can be made up here. The gangs know that and they go down there to try to exploit that," Lyle Dungy explained.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington