Scott Co. home near Fayette Co. line destroyed after overnight fire
- The Scott County Fire Department tells WKYT that no one was injured after a fire at a vacant home on Thursday morning.
Vermont senator Bernie Sanders rallies supporters through the Internet
- A presidential candidate used the internet to rally his supporters across the country, on Wednesday.
Neighbors unhappy with new location of Lexington Probation and Parole office
- The Department of Corrections is set to move the Lexington Probation and Parole office from its downtown location, to a location near the Palomar Center.
Firefighters extinguish blaze at FedEx warehouse on Buck Lane
- Dozens of Lexington firefighters battled a blaze Wednesday at a FedEx warehouse on Buck Lane.
Fayette County grand jury indicts one of three arrested in connection to pizza driver death
- A grand jury has failed to indict two of the three people charged in the death of a Lexington pizza delivery driver.
Two men arrested on unlawful imprisonment charges in Lexington
- Two men are charged with unlawful imprisonment after Lexington police officers say the two kept a woman inside a storage truck against her will.
Lexington man charged with stalking shot car, led officers on chase, police say
- Lexington police arrested a man Tuesday, charging him with stalking and threatening a woman.
Two arrested in 2014 Lexington murder; third suspect sought
- Lexington police have charged two people in connection with a 2014 murder and are searching for a third suspect.
Hawk kills Lexington family's dog, councilwoman warning neighbors
- A Lexington councilwoman has an alert for dog owners. She says a hawk tried to pick up a small dog and fly away with it.
Belcan expanding to downtown Lexington
- A boost to Lexington's economy! Tuesday, the engineering firm Belcan announced a $1.2 million expansion into downtown Lexington.
Lexington church collecting donations for flood relief
- A group of volunteers from the Consolidated Baptist Church in Lexington are asking for donations for victims of flooding in Johnson County.
Man assaulted during Lexington burglary, puppy possibly stolen
- According to Lexington police, a puppy either went missing or was stolen after a home invasion Monday night.
7-year-old child hit by car in Lexington
- The Lexington Police Department is investigating after a 7-year-old child was hit by a car on Monday evening.
Lexington woman accused of exploiting disabled woman
- Ashley Shakleford, 27, faced numerous charges Tuesday after Lexington police accused her of being an accomplice to a man who had been scamming a 64 year old woman for months.
Lexington man charged for assaulting firefighter
- A man faces assault charges Monday after police said he attacked a Lexington firefighter Saturday morning.
Lexington Legends players volunteer for Habitat for Humanity build
- The future home of Felix Mbaya and Monica Ntumba is nearly finished thanks to a team of volunteers from Lexington Habitat for Humanity.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Lexington
Kentucky.com / Herald-Leader