What started as a car fire quickly spread to a building at a retirement community.
It happened this afternoon at a 4-plex on Wesley Drive in Wilmore. Firefighters tell us once the fire spread to the building, they were able to contain it to the attic of one unit. One man lives in that unit. The retirement community has provided him with another place to stay for now. No one was hurt. Firefighters think an engine malfunction started the fire.
|Report problems like potholes, broken street lights, or vandalism in Nicholasville.|