WKYT - Nicholasville - Headlines

Fire damages home in Wilmore

A central Kentucky family has to find a new place to stay tonight after their home caught fire.

No one was inside the house on Harrodsburg Road in Wilmore when the fire started. The damage was enough to ruin an upstairs room.

Fire officials think a fish mounted on the wall above a wood burning stove caused the fire.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 111766004 - wkyt.com/a?a=111766004
Gray Television, Inc.