Investigation into freak accident continues in Jessamine County
- The investigation into a freak accident that killed a Jessamine County man continues.
Friends still coping with loss after 'strange accident'
- It's a strange accident that took the life of Michael Conley, and his friends at church are still grasping that he's gone.
Nicholasville man killed when concrete crashes through windshield
- A man was killed Wednesday morning when a chunk of concrete flew into the windshield of his truck killing him. The coroner has identified the victim as Michael Conley, 63, of Nicholasville.
Crime Alert: Nicholasville Police warn of rise in car break-ins
- An alert for people living in Jessamine County. Nicholasville Police say the number of car break-ins has jumped the past few weeks.
Nicholasville business bounces back from fire
- The owners of Repurposed Soul in Nicholasville have reopened their market, six weeks after a devastating fire.
Jessamine County city runs out of salt
- The city of Wilmore has no more salt. This winter storm finished off the last of it.
Ky. Forestry Division has seedlings available
- The Kentucky Division of Forestry has tree seedlings available and says the time to plant for the best chance of success is by the end of April.
Jessamine Co. 911 calls on car v. gas meters: 'Hurry up before it blows up'
- The scene looked frightening on Sunday night when a car crashed into the side of an apartment building in Nicholasville. It hit gas meters, sparking a fire.
Burglar steals, crashes victim's car in home invasion
- The burglar ended up wrecking about 1/2 mile from the victim's home.
Pax hits Kentucky: Winter weather continues to pack a punch
- Winter weather is still packing a punch, and it’s continuing to hit the community’s blood supply hard.
Glenn Toyota Frankfort presents STRIDE with a new 2014 Toyota Sienna LE
- Glenn Toyota Frankfort will present a new 2014 Toyota Sienna LE to STRIDE at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 11, as part of the Toyota 100 Cars for Good Program.
Blue Grass Energy outage numbers continue to decrease
- As crews continue to work through the afternoon, outage numbers have fallen to 641. The outage locations continue to be widespread, spanning 12 central and north-central counties.
Woman wanted for Nicholasville Speedway robbery
- Investigators say a woman is behind a holdup early Tuesday morning at a Jessamine County gas station.
Family escapes house fire that destroyed Nicholasville business
- A father and his two young daughters escaped from their Nicolasville home Sunday morning as a fire tore it apart. The homeowner worked out of the now destroyed garage. He'd repurpose furniture and give the profits to a mission in Haiti.
Survey finds half of kindergarteners not ready
- A new report says about half of kindergartners in Kentucky aren't prepared to master essential skills in school.
Dog shot, taped to ice in Jessamine County
- Jessamine County Animal Care and Control tells WKYT they're seeking the public's help in an animal cruelty case.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Nicholasville