Man without family buried with military honors at Camp Nelson
- On Wednesday, a final ceremony was held for a US veteran without a family.
Men charged in 2008 Jessamine Co. murder plead not guilty
- Kentucky State Police arrested the pair on Wednesday for the murder of Mark Dunn.
Underwear murder case in Jessamine County moves forward
- A man charged with murdering a Kentucky inmate with a pair of underwear went before a judge.
Mother of man killed by train in Lexington: 'He was a great guy'
- A mother is grieving after her son was hit and killed by a train earlier this week. The Fayette County coroner tells us Frank Gautier, 31, of Nicholasville was killed.
Vandals cause damage at Jessamine Co. park
- Police want to find the vandals who targeted a Nicholasville park.
Family of five killed in Nicholasville crash thank community for support
- A tragedy brought an outpouring of support from the community, now relatives of the Hibbard family are saying "thank you."
Arrest made after clerk run over during Nicholasville robbery
- Police have made an arrest after a gas station clerk was run over during a robbery.
Flooded Nicholasville community braces for more rain
- Many people living on Brookview Drive are working to clean up flooding damage, but with more rain on the way they are worried this won't be the last of it.
Traveling Vietnam War memorial stops in Wilmore
- It's a memorial to honor veterans who served in Vietnam. A traveling replica of the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial Wall will be on display in Wilmore starting on Friday.
Man robs Kroger pharmacy in Jessamine County
- The robber approached the clerk at the pharmacy and handed the clerk a list of prescription drugs.
Police identify suspect in Nicholasville identity theft case
- Police in Jessamine County say response from the public via social media helped them identify a suspect in an identity theft case.
Mayor Russ Meyer’s Golf Scramble Hits Milestone
- (Nicholasville, KY)— Mayor Russ Meyer and his staff have hosted a Golf Scramble to benefit Hospice of the Bluegrass for the past six years. This year the Scramble passed a cumulative total of more than $100,000. These funds are used to care for terminally ill patients and their families in Jessamine County.
Nicholasville Police looking for man in identity theft case
- Nicholasville Police need your help finding a man, they say, could be involved in an identity theft case.
Circuit clerk warns of jury duty scam in Jessamine County
- The jury duty scammers, posing as warrant officers, tell people there is a warrant out for their arrest, and they need to pay a fine or they will be thrown in jail.
Last victim in deadly Jessamine Co. crash released from hospital
- The crash happened June 26 on U.S. 27 in Nicholasville.
Citizen group to weigh in on proposed I-75 connector
- The group of citizens selected to weigh in on the proposed I-75 connector linking Madison County with Nicholasville will sound off Thursday night.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Nicholasville