Bourbon County soccer coach remembered after deadly crash
- Assistant soccer coach for the Bourbon County Middle School, Jose Soriano Ramirez, is remembered after being killed in a crash on Saturday morning.
Kroger switches senior days to weekly, trims discount
- Beginning May 15, Kroger will change up its 10-percent discount program for seniors by cutting the discount in half and increasing the number of days its available.
Nicholasville NOW announces 2014 Kentucky Wine & Vine Fest
- The Kentucky Wine & Vine Fest will be held Saturday, May 17, 2014 in Downtown Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Friend remembers Bourbon Co. man killed in crash
- Inside, Perico's Mexican Restaurant in Paris, there's lots of traffic coming in and out, but one of the regular servers isn't there today.
Name released in deadly Bourbon County crash
- Paris police say a young man was killed after the car he was driving ran off the road early Saturday morning.
Delta Princess euthanized at clinic
- PARIS, KY—Delta Princess, the dam of Champion Royal Delta, was euthanized today due to a degenerative stifle condition.
Large to small, aquarium displaying turtles
- A new exhibit opening this week at Newport Aquarium will include more than 14 species of turtles from three continents.
Sentencing trial begins in Clark Co. for notorious killer
- Bass Webb was convicted of attempted murder for trying to run over two Bourbon County jail employees in 2009.
Woman charged in 2010 Scott County murder case appears in court
- Ciji Jefferson is believed to be involved in a Scott County murder case from 2010.
More burglaries reported in Bourbon County
- A week ago, two homes were burglarized in the Southern Hills subdivision in Paris. Thursday, three more burglaries were reported.
WKYT SkyFirst flies over snow covered central Kentucky
- From WKYT SkyFirst, Officer Don surveyed how some parts of central Kentucky have gotten up to five inches of snow as wintry weather moved across the state.
Pax hits Kentucky: Winter weather continues to pack a punch
- Winter weather is still packing a punch, and it’s continuing to hit the community’s blood supply hard.
Survey finds half of kindergarteners not ready
- A new report says about half of kindergartners in Kentucky aren't prepared to master essential skills in school.
Bourbon County neighborhood targeted by burglars
- We have an alert for people living in a Bourbon County neighborhood where the sheriff says burglars are targeting homes in broad daylight.
Warming center, sheriff's office helping Bourbon Co. beat cold
- Deputies will pick up medicine, take people to the doctor or drop them off at a warming center.
2014 Touchstone Energy All “A” Classic basketball begins this week
- Every year, Kentucky’s Touchstone Energy Cooperatives are happy to sponsor the Touchstone Energy All “A” Classic, an annual celebration of youth in which students from the state’s smallest high schools get a much deserved opportunity to compete in academics and sports on a big stage.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Paris