Mom accused of leaving baby, toddler alone in car in Bourbon Co.
Paris Police charged Kelsey Bray, 27, with wanton endangerment.
Folks prepare for possible flooding in Bourbon County
- People who live near flood-prone creeks and streams will be keeping a close eye on the water on Tuesday. Folks who live near Stoner Creek in Bourbon County tell us they're already taking precautions.
Time Warner Cable moves CW Lexington channel in several communities
- Time Warner Cable has moved the channel position for the CW Lexington in several communities.
Bourbon Co. man in serious condition after being burned in house fire
- Neighbors say a man who lives in a house on Stoney Point Road in Bourbon County was badly burned when he tried to put out a fire early Wednesday morning.
Fired Paris employee accused of robbing former workplace, attacking clerk
- The manager of the Shell gas station on Main Street in Paris says an employee who was fired a couple weeks ago robbed the gas station early Monday morning, attacking a female clerk with a metal pipe.
Police: Bourbon Co. shooting victim drove himself to hospital
- Police are investigating a shooting after the victim drove himself to the hospital.
Investigation continues into Bourbon Co. mountain lion sighting
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife officials are still trying to figure out where the mountain lion killed in Bourbon County came from.
Wildlife officials kill mountain lion found in Bourbon Co.
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife officials shot and killed a mountain lion that was found in Bourbon County Monday afternoon.
Train carrying coal derails in downtown Paris
- On Tuesday, four trains were able to come through on other tracks.
Up to 20 percent of students are out sick at some Central Ky. schools
- Sickness is sweeping through some Central Kentucky schools. At a couple elementary schools, 10 percent to 20 percent of students were out sick Thursday.
WKYT packs lobby to help children in need this Christmas
- Dozens of WKYT viewers helped to pack the station's lobby Monday with toys, clothes, food and other supplies so the Mission of Hope can help our less fortunate neighbors this holiday season.
Mother Nature damages historic library for the second time
- Power outages weren't the only problem the strong winds caused on Monday. A gust of wind knocked down a large concrete wall, causing it to crash into the side of the public library in downtown Paris.
High winds causing power outages across Central Kentucky
- Kentucky Utilities says falling limbs from high winds are causing scattered outages across the state.
#WKYTRulesWinter: Slideshow of winter weather pictures
- As the first measurable snow of the seasons blankets parts of Kentucky, WKYT viewers share their pictures.
Adena Springs has announced 2015 service fees for nine stallions
- Adena Springs has announced 2015 service fees for nine stallions standing in Kentucky:
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Paris