Fire that damaged Paris home investigated as arson
- Fire officials were able to find the origin of the fire and they say the cause is suspicious.
Bourbon County soccer coach remembered after deadly crash
- Assistant soccer coach for the Bourbon County Middle School, Jose Soriano Ramirez, is remembered after being killed in a crash on Saturday morning.
Kroger switches senior days to weekly, trims discount
- Beginning May 15, Kroger will change up its 10-percent discount program for seniors by cutting the discount in half and increasing the number of days its available.
Nicholasville NOW announces 2014 Kentucky Wine & Vine Fest
- The Kentucky Wine & Vine Fest will be held Saturday, May 17, 2014 in Downtown Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Friend remembers Bourbon Co. man killed in crash
- Inside, Perico's Mexican Restaurant in Paris, there's lots of traffic coming in and out, but one of the regular servers isn't there today.
Name released in deadly Bourbon County crash
- Paris police say a young man was killed after the car he was driving ran off the road early Saturday morning.
Delta Princess euthanized at clinic
- PARIS, KY—Delta Princess, the dam of Champion Royal Delta, was euthanized today due to a degenerative stifle condition.
Large to small, aquarium displaying turtles
- A new exhibit opening this week at Newport Aquarium will include more than 14 species of turtles from three continents.
Sentencing trial begins in Clark Co. for notorious killer
- Bass Webb was convicted of attempted murder for trying to run over two Bourbon County jail employees in 2009.
Woman charged in 2010 Scott County murder case appears in court
- Ciji Jefferson is believed to be involved in a Scott County murder case from 2010.
More burglaries reported in Bourbon County
- A week ago, two homes were burglarized in the Southern Hills subdivision in Paris. Thursday, three more burglaries were reported.
WKYT SkyFirst flies over snow covered central Kentucky
- From WKYT SkyFirst, Officer Don surveyed how some parts of central Kentucky have gotten up to five inches of snow as wintry weather moved across the state.
Pax hits Kentucky: Winter weather continues to pack a punch
- Winter weather is still packing a punch, and it’s continuing to hit the community’s blood supply hard.
Survey finds half of kindergarteners not ready
- A new report says about half of kindergartners in Kentucky aren't prepared to master essential skills in school.
Bourbon County neighborhood targeted by burglars
- We have an alert for people living in a Bourbon County neighborhood where the sheriff says burglars are targeting homes in broad daylight.
Warming center, sheriff's office helping Bourbon Co. beat cold
- Deputies will pick up medicine, take people to the doctor or drop them off at a warming center.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Paris