Stoner Creek in Bourbon County is rising
- Following the arrival of Tropical Depression Bill many central Kentucky locations saw more than 4.0" of rain in 24 hours, and for Stoner Creek in Bourbon County, more rain is the last thing it needs.
Disaster recovery centers open in Franklin, Rowan counties
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency is opening disaster recovery centers in Franklin and Rowan counties this week.
Recovery from flood continues for some in Bourbon Co.
- It may have been sunny on Saturday, but last week's rain and flooding are still causing problems long after the last drop fell.
Flooding postpones youth baseball season in Paris
- A youth baseball league will have to delay its season for more than a month because of Friday’s flooding.
Disaster relief arrives in Bourbon County to help with flood cleanup
- On Wednesday, many homeowners in Bourbon County spent the day sorting through what little is left after last weekend’s flood.
Bourbon County newlyweds forced out of home by flooding
- Following historic rainfall on Friday, Stoner Creek in Paris rose significantly.
Roads in Lexington, Georgetown remain impassable due to flooding
- The Lexington Police Department urged drivers to avoid Todds Road at the Clark County line on Saturday due to high water.
Coroner identifies four victims killed in Bourbon Co. crash
- Four people died Friday afternoon after a two-vehicle crash on Cane Ridge Road in Bourbon County.
Mom accused of leaving baby, toddler alone in car in Bourbon Co.
Paris Police charged Kelsey Bray, 27, with wanton endangerment.
Folks prepare for possible flooding in Bourbon County
- People who live near flood-prone creeks and streams will be keeping a close eye on the water on Tuesday. Folks who live near Stoner Creek in Bourbon County tell us they're already taking precautions.
Time Warner Cable moves CW Lexington channel in several communities
- Time Warner Cable has moved the channel position for the CW Lexington in several communities.
Bourbon Co. man in serious condition after being burned in house fire
- Neighbors say a man who lives in a house on Stoney Point Road in Bourbon County was badly burned when he tried to put out a fire early Wednesday morning.
Fired Paris employee accused of robbing former workplace, attacking clerk
- The manager of the Shell gas station on Main Street in Paris says an employee who was fired a couple weeks ago robbed the gas station early Monday morning, attacking a female clerk with a metal pipe.
Police: Bourbon Co. shooting victim drove himself to hospital
- Police are investigating a shooting after the victim drove himself to the hospital.
Investigation continues into Bourbon Co. mountain lion sighting
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife officials are still trying to figure out where the mountain lion killed in Bourbon County came from.
Wildlife officials kill mountain lion found in Bourbon Co.
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife officials shot and killed a mountain lion that was found in Bourbon County Monday afternoon.
Train carrying coal derails in downtown Paris
- On Tuesday, four trains were able to come through on other tracks.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Paris