Richmond police warn of electric bill phone scam
- Richmond Police are looking into a phone scam where the caller claims the victim owes money for their electric bill.
Hundreds gather for forum on gay rights in Berea
- A public forum on a proposed ordinance in Berea that would prohibit discrimination against gays has drawn hundreds of residents.
Fire evacuates Richmond restaurant
- Dinner came to a sudden end on Thursday evening for people at a popular Richmond restaurant after a fire forced everyone out of the building.
KSP: Madison Co. man and his son-in-law dead in murder-suicide
- Two men are dead in Madison County, and state police there are calling it a murder-suicide.
Berea council discusses gay rights ordinance
- City leaders in Berea are considering how to implement a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance that had its first reading this week.
5 Madison County schools will offer free meals to all students
- Starting Monday, five schools in Madison County will offer free breakfast and lunch to all students.
Man pleads guilty in three Madison Co. murders
- On Thursday, a man accused of killing three people in Madison County admitted to the murders.
Richmond to consider new smoking ban
- The city of Richmond is about to begin the process of passing a new, city-wide indoor smoking ban for public places.
CSEPP urges participation in emergency readiness survey
- CSEPP is asking people in Clark, Estill, Garrard, Jackson, Laurel, Madison and Powell counties to take a survey.
Madison Co. teen pleads guilty in baby sister's death
- A Madison County teenager now admits she killed her baby sister.
Madison Central vs Pulaski football scrimmage
- Madison Central vs Pulaski football scrimmage 08/14/14
Madison Co. superintendent addresses school bus issues
- On Thursday, WKYT talked with the Madison Co. superintendent about transportation problems at the new Kindergarten Academy. Some parents say their children got on the wrong bus or were dropped off in the wrong place.
Berea police issue alert after recent rise in burglaries
- Berea police are issuing an alert after a recent spike in home burglaries.
Neighbor comes to woman's rescue during sexual assault in Richmond
- Richmond Police say they later arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Felipe Ramirez.
Man wanted in violent robbery in Richmond
- An arrest warrant has been issued for a man wanted in a violent robbery in Richmond.
Huge hole in house remains weeks after car crashes into it
- A Madison County couple is still living with a huge hole on the side of their home six weeks after a car crashed into their living room.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.