Madison County school bus slides off road; no students injured
- According to Kentucky State Police department officers, a Madison County school bus with 23 Kirksville Elementary students on board slid off the road along highway 1295; just a few miles away from school.
Central Kentucky organizations honor Dr. King Monday
- Groups in Lexington and Richmond plan to host events honoring the legacy of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
One man injured, another arrested after Richmond shooting
- Kentucky State Police say a man was shot during an argument Thursday afternoon on Hager Drive.
Dozens of accidents in Madison Co. due to slick roads
- The Madison County Rescue Squad estimates that they worked at least 25 vehicle involved accidents.
Friends to help Madison Co. family recover from barn fire
- A Madison County teacher is getting help from the community after she lost her barn in a fire.
Madison Co. fire destroys barn, kills five calves
- A large fire destroyed a barn and killed five calves Friday night in Madison County.
Madison coroner identifies woman killed in New Year's Day crash
- One person was killed and two others seriously injured in an early New Year's Day crash.
Richmond tow truck driver working in cold: 'It's hard to stay warm'
- Working outside in bitterly cold air can be brutal. Some tow truck drivers in Richmond say they've been doing it for years.
Neighborhood reacts to Richmond man charged with rape
- A Richmond man is accused of beating and raping a woman over the weekend.
Mother remembers son killed in Madison County crash
- Chris "Cheerios" Truesdell, 41, died in a fiery crash on Interstate 75 over the weekend.
Real-life 'Father Christmas' hands out cash, pays bills for shoppers
- Just two days before Christmas, dozens of people around the Bluegrass received unexpected gifts of free meals, fill ups at gas stations, and $100 bills.
Coroner identifies second person in fatal crash on I-75 in Richmond
- The Fayette County coroner on Tuesday identified a second person who died after an accident Saturday on Interstate 75 in Madison County.
Richmond police investigate shooting that left man, 24, dead
- Richmond Police are investigating a fatal shooting that happened late Sunday.
Eastern Kentucky routs No. 18 Miami, 72-44
- Corey Walden scored 18 points to help Eastern Kentucky rout No. 18 Miami 72-44 on Friday night.
Berea couple accused of starving, beating and torturing 9-year-old girl
- New details released in a Madison County criminal abuse case are nothing short of disturbing and on Tuesday, the couple accused of committing the crime appeared in court.
Police: Madison County man steals 15 phones, carrying numerous drugs
- A Madison County man is behind bars after police say he tried to steal more than a *dozen* cell phones.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.