Berea couple accused of abusing child
Updated: 5:11 PM
- A couple is in jail, accused of abusing a child. State police say Linda Richmond and the child's father, Julio Valladares, took a punishment for bed wetting too far.
Teen steals dump truck, goes on joy ride from Glasgow to Richmond
- Police are questioning a Kentucky teen after he was found driving a stolen dump truck.
EKU set to host 6th District Congressional debate
- The 6th District Congressional debate will air on The CW Lexington on Monday, October 27 at 7:00 p.m.
Traffic backed up after crash on Richmond Road in Berea
- WKYT is tracking a traffic alert out of Berea on Friday afternoon.
Missing Madison County teen found safe
- Missing Madison County teen Sierra Rhinehart has been found safe
Kentucky State Police searching for teen, last seen in Madison County
- State police are asking for your help, tracking down a missing 15-year-old.
State Police: Two intruders injured in Madison County break-in
- Kentucky State Police say two burglary suspects had to go to the hospital after the homeowners confronted them.
Severe storms drop hail in Madison County
- Storms rolled across the Bluegrass on Monday and they were packed with heavy rain, strong winds and hail.
Troopers searching for missing Madison County teen
- Troopers are trying to track down a juvenile in Madison County.
Fire alarms didn't work at Richmond motel
- Firefighters tell us the fire alarms at a Richmond motel were not working when a large fire broke out.
Richmond motel working to fix fire alarms after damaging fire
- State investigators came back to the motel on Tuesday, not only to investigate the cause, but to also look into an issue with the smoke alarms.
Richmond couple loses home after motel fire
- A fast-moving fire tore through part of a Richmond motel on Monday and firefighters now have an idea of what might have caused it.
Detroit man arrested for 2012 Richmond shooting
- A suspect, from Detroit, was arrested for a 2012 shooting that injured one woman.
Road project closes part of Main Street in Richmond
- Starting Monday, US 25 / KY 52 in Richmond will be closed in both directions between Collins Street and Madison Avenue.
EKU issues alert after report of robbery on campus
- Eastern Kentucky University has issued an alert after a student reported being robbed on campus.
Richmond police warn of electric bill phone scam
- Richmond Police are looking into a phone scam where the caller claims the victim owes money for their electric bill.
Hundreds gather for forum on gay rights in Berea
- A public forum on a proposed ordinance in Berea that would prohibit discrimination against gays has drawn hundreds of residents.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.