WKYT - Richmond - Headlines

People in Madison County asked to report flood damage

Madison County residents, who have flood damage at their homes, are being asked to call the Madison County Emergency Management Agency.

The EMA says the information will help give them an accurate assessment of the flood's effects in Madison County.

The EMA says homes which had six inches or more of water in the first floor are considered to have major damage.

Residents who have flood damage to their homes and property are asked to document all evidence of damage, and any repairs, in detail.

The EMA says flood damage information will be included in a damage assessment document only, and does not take the place of reports to insurance companies.

To report flood damage to the Madison County Emergency Management Agency, call 859-624-4787.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 92966884 - wkyt.com/a?a=92966884
Gray Television, Inc.