A Madison County family lost their home, and everything inside, after a fire broke out early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 1 a.m. at a mobile home on Cain Springs Road in Waco.
Three generations of one family lived in the home: a grandfather, his son, his son's wife, and their two children. They were all able to make it out of the burning home safely.
Volunteer firefighters arrived just moments before Madison County firefighters did. However, there wasn't much they could do to save the home.
Firefighters think the cause of the fire was electrical. They say the family is now staying with relatives in Richmond.
The mobile home is in a remote area of Madison County, so no other homes were threatened by the fire.
|Report problems like potholes, broken street lights, or vandalism in Richmond.|