The members of the 5 O’clock Ladies League are pleased to announce information about the 15th Annual Golf Scramble Fund Raiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research. To date the league has contributed over $115,000. to the foundation.
The 15th annual Golf Scramble to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation will be held on Saturday, August 18th at the Gay Brewer Jr. Golf Course at Picadome located on 469 Parkway Drive in Lexington. Check in is at 7:30 a.m. and there will be a shotgun start at 8:00 a.m.
Four- member teams can enter either the all women category or the mixed category of 2 men and 2 women. The entry fee is $75.00 per person.
The Entry Fee includes:
• Greens fee and golf cart,
• Prizes for the top two mixed teams and women’s teams,
• Prizes for the “Longest Drive” and” Closest to the Pin” for men and for women AND
• A chance to be the first to sink a “hole in one”, on a pre-selected hole, and win a two year lease on a 2012 Cadillac SRX donated by Quantrell Cadillac-Volvo.
The day of the tournament players will have an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets (3 cash prize awards), mulligans, skirts, and strings. Silent Auction items will also be available for purchase with proceeds from this event will be used to fund an on-site (Gay Brewer Jr. Golf Course) Memory Garden honoring members lost to or survivors of breast cancer.
The success of this fund raiser depends on support from members of and businesses located in the greater Lexington Area. If you are interested in being recognized for:
• being a “Pink Ribbon” sponsor of a golf hole ($100.00) for a sign with your name or your businesses name on the tee box
• providing merchandise for sale at the Silent Auction (recognition signage by merchandise)
• making a donation in memory or in honor of an individuals with breast cancer, or
• registering a team for the scramble
Please contact Lynne Fitzgerald, 859.309.0585 or email@example.com
|Report problems like potholes, broken street lights, or vandalism in Richmond.|