Family finds stolen car in Madison County backyard
- A strange discovery for a Madison County family on Thursday afternoon.
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
Richmond man charged with threats awaiting exam
- A judge has put the case of a Richmond man charged with threatening U.S. Rep. Andy Barr on hold while he awaits psychiatric testing.
Barr, Jensen square off in 6th district Congressional debate
- From raising the minimum wage to the nationally watched Senate race in Kentucky, Republican Rep. Andy Barr and his Democratic challenger Elisabeth Jensen squared off Monday night in a televised debate on the campus of Eastern Kentucky University.
Inauguration ceremony held for Eastern Kentucky University president
- On Friday afternoon, Eastern Kentucky University held an inauguration ceremony for its president.
Great-grandson sentenced for murder in Madison County
- On Friday, a Madison County man, who admitted he killed his great-grandmother, found out how long he will spend in prison.
NCIS actor becomes spokesperson for organ donation in Madison Co.
- Fans know him as Mike Franks, but on Wednesday, the NCIS actor headed down to Richmond to support a cause.
Madison County Schools affected by chemical leak
- Because of potential health dangers after a chemical spill on I-75, emergency crews didn't want to take any chances. Precautions taken affected some Madison County school bus routes Tuesday afternoon.
Berea couple accused of abusing child
- A couple is in jail, accused of abusing a child. State police say Linda Richmond and the child's father, Julio Valladares, took a punishment for bed wetting too far.
Madison County car crash damages light pole
- The Madison County Sheriffs Department says a drunk driver hit a light pole, causing utility crews to have to repair it early Sunday.
Train involved in Berea crash
- Madison County Sheriff's Deputies are investigating after a train versus vehicle crash in Berea.
Richmond teen sentenced to 12 years for killing baby sister
- A Madison County teenager who admitted killing her baby sister was sentenced to 12 years in prison.
Ex-principal accused of sex abuse in Madison Co.
- Joy Hayes was arrested Tuesday in Richmond. WKYT has learned she resigned in December from Madison Southern High School in Berea.
Valley View Ferry to close for three weeks
- If you use the Valley View Ferry, it won't be available for the next three weeks.
Teen steals dump truck, goes on joy ride from Glasgow to Richmond
- Police are questioning a Kentucky teen after he was found driving a stolen dump truck.
EKU set to host 6th District Congressional debate
- The 6th District Congressional debate will air on The CW Lexington on Monday, October 27 at 7:00 p.m.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.