Madison coroner identifies woman killed in New Year's Day crash
- One person was killed and two others seriously injured in an early New Year's Day crash.
Richmond tow truck driver working in cold: 'It's hard to stay warm'
- Working outside in bitterly cold air can be brutal. Some tow truck drivers in Richmond say they've been doing it for years.
Neighborhood reacts to Richmond man charged with rape
- A Richmond man is accused of beating and raping a woman over the weekend.
Mother remembers son killed in Madison County crash
- Chris "Cheerios" Truesdell, 41, died in a fiery crash on Interstate 75 over the weekend.
Real-life 'Father Christmas' hands out cash, pays bills for shoppers
- Just two days before Christmas, dozens of people around the Bluegrass received unexpected gifts of free meals, fill ups at gas stations, and $100 bills.
Coroner identifies second person in fatal crash on I-75 in Richmond
- The Fayette County coroner on Tuesday identified a second person who died after an accident Saturday on Interstate 75 in Madison County.
Richmond police investigate shooting that left man, 24, dead
- Richmond Police are investigating a fatal shooting that happened late Sunday.
Eastern Kentucky routs No. 18 Miami, 72-44
- Corey Walden scored 18 points to help Eastern Kentucky rout No. 18 Miami 72-44 on Friday night.
Berea couple accused of starving, beating and torturing 9-year-old girl
- New details released in a Madison County criminal abuse case are nothing short of disturbing and on Tuesday, the couple accused of committing the crime appeared in court.
Police: Madison County man steals 15 phones, carrying numerous drugs
- A Madison County man is behind bars after police say he tried to steal more than a *dozen* cell phones.
Suspect in Richmond high-speed chase to be arraigned Monday
- A man accused of leading Madison County police on a high-speed chase is scheduled to be arraigned Monday.
High speed chase on I-75 ends in Richmond with two arrests
- A Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement officer attempted to stop a speeding
vehicle, when the driver drove away from the scene.
EKU student killed in crash in Richmond
- The Madison County coroner identified the victim of Friday's crash as 22-year-old David Nelson Lee III, from Irvine.
Madison school bus strikes utility pole; no injuries
- A Madison County Schools bus was involved in a crash Friday in downtown Richmond, but no one was injured.
Judge orders 45 more days of exams in Kentucky threat case
- A judge has ordered a Richmond man charged with threatening U.S. Rep. Andy Barr held for up to 45 more days for psychiatric testing.
Bah! Humbug! Rain prompts Ky. cities to delay Christmas parades
- When the weather outside is frightful, it's turning out to be not so delightful for Christmas parades as the forecast for rain prompted numerous cities in the Bluegrass to reschedule events to celebrate the season.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.