Man wanted in violent robbery in Richmond
- An arrest warrant has been issued for a man wanted in a violent robbery in Richmond.
Huge hole in house remains weeks after car crashes into it
- A Madison County couple is still living with a huge hole on the side of their home six weeks after a car crashed into their living room.
Madison Co. restaurant preparing to reopen after fire
- A Madison County business is getting ready to reopen, nearly a month after a fire.
College rankings: Transy tops for Greeks, Berea among worst cuisine
- The same people who rank the nation's top party school also bestowed Transylvania University with the honor of being number one for lots of Greek life while giving Berea College the dubious honor of being among the top 20 campuses with the worst food.
Burglars steal from murder victims' home in Richmond
- One month after a double murder at a Richmond home and police are now investigating yet another crime there.
Strip mall in Richmond catches fire
- It happened just after 2:00 p.m. Thursday in the Southern Hills Plaza, just off the Eastern Bypass.
Richmond woman accused of taking money from employer
- Tanya Horn is charged with theft by unlawful taking over $10,000.
Madison Co. homeowner cleaning up after weekend storms
- A lot of families across Central Kentucky are picking up after weekend storms left damage behind.
Burglars looking for one man, attack wrong person in Richmond
- Police say burglars went to one home and assaulted a man, but later figured out that they went to the wrong home.
Madison County winery auctioned off to highest bidders
- A central Kentucky winery was auctioned off piece by piece on Tuesday.
Meeting to discuss new smoking ban in Madison County
- The Kentucky Supreme Court struck down one county's smoking ban, calling it invalid. That has prompted Madison County to pass a new ban.
Richmond man accused of stealing cars, selling them as junk
- Jeffery Bond now faces multiple theft charges after police say he took cars and then sold them to a recycling company as junk.
Police: Man falls through ceiling trying to avoid arrest
- Richmond Police say a man climbed into his attic and ended up falling through a neighbor's ceiling while trying to avoid arrest.
Citizen group to weigh in on proposed I-75 connector
- The group of citizens selected to weigh in on the proposed I-75 connector linking Madison County with Nicholasville will sound off Thursday night.
Berea father now in custody after returning son
- Berea Police say Stevie Saylor dropped off his son late Tuesday afternoon at this grandmother's house.
Berea Police looking for man who took off with son
- Police in Madison County need you help tracking down a man, they say, took off with his five-year-old son.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.