One lane of I-75 through Madison County closed Wednesday
- One lane of Interstate 75 near the Fayette and Madison County line will close on Wednesday.
Burglaries at veterinarian clinics in Lexington, Louisville may be linked
- Police have an alert for veterinarian offices around Central Kentucky. Investigators say burglars are targeting them!
Thief targeting gyms in Richmond
- RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) - Police are on the lookout for a thief, targeting gyms in Richmond.
Lanes back open after semi crash on I-75 in Madison County
- A semi truck driver was injured after a crash on Interstate 75 on Wednesday.
Burglary suspect falls through ceiling panel in Berea shopping center
A man told police that he climbed on the roof of the Boone Square Mini Mall and crawled through the duct work. At some point, he says he fell through the panels in the ceiling,
Beneficiaries 'happy' disability pay restored as Conn fallout continues
- The decision to restore those payments could not have come soon enough, said a Madison Co. man who receives the benefits.
Woman faces judge after thousands go missing from Madison County agency
- A judge entered a not guilty plea for former Madison County EMA/CSEPP finance officer Tamara Phelps and set a preliminary hearing date at her arraignment Wednesday morning.
Richmond church members host yard sale to pay for flood damage
- Following major flooding in early April, congregation members at the Red House United Methodist Church in Richmond are still cleaning up.
Thieves steal boat from Richmond dealership
- Richmond police say a boat was stolen from the Journey Auto and Boats dealership early Thursday morning.
Madison County church raising money for flood repairs
- Flooding in April caused $14,000 worth of damage to the Red House United Methodist Church.
Madison Emergency Management director resigns amid employee's forgery case
- Director Carl Richards submitted his resignation to the Madison County Fiscal Court Thursday, effective immediately.
WKYT Investigates | False school threats burdening taxpayers
- A WKYT investigation found that false school threats are placing a heavy burden on law enforcement, schools and taxpayers.
EKU fraternity brothers honor classmate killed in a crash
- An Eastern Kentucky University senior who was killed in a car crash was remembered by his fraternity brothers during an emotional ceremony.
EKU student identified as victim in deadly Madison County crash
- Friends are remembering an Eastern Kentucky University student killed in a crash in Madison County.
Medical condition may have caused deadly Madison County crash
- Kentucky State Police are investigating a crash Tuesday morning near Berea. They say a driver may have died before he ran off the road.
Madison Co. jail escapee arrested at hotel
- Several agencies were searching for an inmate who escaped from the Madison County Detention Center Monday afternoon.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.