Madison County EMA using social media for damage assessment
- The Madison County Emergency Management Agency is asking for help from the public in getting their damage assessment done.
Hundreds of EKU students evacuate dorm after sprinkler floods building
- Hundreds of Eastern Kentucky University students were forced out of their dorm rooms on Tuesday morning.
Madison County deputies are on the lookout for distracted drivers
- Madison County Sheriff's Deputies and Richmond Police are on the lookout for distracted drivers.
Road collapse closes Madison County highway
- Part of US 25 in Madison County is closed after heavy rains washed away part of the road.
Suspect in Madison Co. church burglar caught
- A man accused of breaking into a church is in jail.
Car broken into in church parking lot, deputies search for suspect
- A crime alert out of Madison County where deputies there are trying to track down a man they say could be responsible for multiple thefts.
Forest fires in Madison Co. fueled by dry conditions, gusty winds
- Firefighters say they battled two forest fires in Madison County Tuesday.
Man accused of pointing gun at driver in Madison Co. road rage case
- The victim says that the suspect cut him off on I-75, then pointed a small handgun at him before speeding away.
Coroner: Man found dead in Madison Co. gas station
- A death investigation is underway in Madison County.
Power outage delays start of Madison County schools
- Madison County Schools and Berea College both operated on a two-hour delay Thursday because of the outage.
Woman killed in crash on I-75 in Madison County identified
- The crash happened just before 2 p.m. Friday around mile marker 86 in Richmond.
UK fan who made bold prediction with tattoo confident about this year's team
- Last year, right before the SEC tournament when his beloved Cats were not performing so well, he made a bold and rather permanent prediction that Kentucky would win the 2014 national title, with a tattoo on his leg.
Bryant named permanent host of KET's Comment on Kentucky
- WKYT's Bill Bryant has been named permanent host of KET’s Comment on Kentucky.
Central Kentucky road crews dig out of snow storm
- Crews from Lexington, Scott, Madison and Franklin counties responded to Thursday's record snowfall.
Man sentenced to 10 years for causing deadly Madison Co. crash
- A Madison County Circuit Court judge followed the Commonwealth's recommendation on Friday morning, sentencing Bryan Mangan to 10 years in prison for causing a series of crashes on I-75 that led to the death of two people.
Snow, ice damage stores in Richmond
- After two winter storms and bitterly cold temperatures, some businesses in downtown Richmond now have a big mess to clean up.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.