EKU student identified as victim in deadly Madison County crash
- Friends are remembering an Eastern Kentucky University student killed in a crash in Madison County.
Medical condition may have caused deadly Madison County crash
- Kentucky State Police are investigating a crash Tuesday morning near Berea. They say a driver may have died before he ran off the road.
Madison Co. jail escapee arrested at hotel
- Several agencies were searching for an inmate who escaped from the Madison County Detention Center Monday afternoon.
4 arrested in Richmond drug roundup near school
- The Madison County Drug Task Force arrested four Richmond residents following an undercover investigation in the Ballard Drive area of Richmond.
Strangers unite to help Madison County car lot owner
- Last week, a hailstorm damaged every car on Luke Linville's lot. Now, he's getting help from hundreds of miles away.
School honors Casey County teen killed in crash
- Taylor Woods, a high school senior, lost his life in a crash on Friday night in Casey County.
Severe weather may delay, cancel some Central Kentucky events
- With festivals and events planned all over the Bluegrass, thousands of people are expected to be outside Saturday.
Additional charges filed against Madison Co. man accused of abusing girl
- A Madison County man who is accused of abusing a 7 year old girl is now facing additional charges.
Lexington car dealership raising money for flood victim's family
- A Lexington business is raising money to help cover funeral costs for a co-worker killed in this week's flooding.
Authorities identify man found in Madison County creek
- The Madison County Sheriff's Office has identified Eugene Paul Wren, 42, of Paint Lick as the man found late Tuesday night.
Report: EKU football player was primary aggressor in bar fight with UK football players
- VIDEO | An Eastern Kentucky University football player lunged into a crowd and appeared to be the primary aggressor in a bar fight that involved multiple University of Kentucky football players, according to an investigative report.
Man charged with murder after body found in Madison Co. creek
- Kentucky State Police have charged a man with murder in connection to a body found in a Madison County creek last Wednesday.
Overcrowded jail costs Madison County
- The Madison County Detention Center is overcrowded and it's costing the county.
Madison grand jury will not indict UK, EKU students involved in bar fight
- A Madison County grand jury has decided not to indict anyone in a bar fight that involved students and football players from both EKU and UK.
Madison County EMA using social media for damage assessment
- The Madison County Emergency Management Agency is asking for help from the public in getting their damage assessment done.
Hundreds of EKU students evacuate dorm after sprinkler floods building
- Hundreds of Eastern Kentucky University students were forced out of their dorm rooms on Tuesday morning.
More Top Stories
Photos from Richmond County
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.