Pulaski County family remembers murder victim, no arrests made
- It's an anniversary they have no plans to celebrate.
Escapee found in Pulaski County says he needs rehab
- The search for a man wanted out of Louisville ended in Pulaski County.
Fugitive wanted in five counties arrested in London
- Randolph Boswell, a 34-year-old fugitive, is facing charges in six counties after investigators say they tracked him down and arrested him in Laurel County Wednesday afternoon.
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
Balloon release held for Somerset murder victim
- A small southern Kentucky community came together Friday night to remember a woman killed last week.
Vigil honors Pulaski County murder victim
- Friends of Monica Wells hope that her tragic death could end up saving other lives.
Woman, child injured in Pulaski County crash
- The Pulaski County Sheriff's office tells us a woman and child were injured in a Friday crash.
Parents of murdered Pulaski Co. woman speak out after hearing
- Johnny Ray Hendrix pleaded not guilty to killing Monica Wells, as Wells parents looked on.
Murder suspect's competency subject of Pulaski Co. hearing
- A murder suspect's mental competency was the subject of a hearing in Pulaski County on Friday.
Arrest made in Pulaski County murder
- One of two men wanted in connection with the death of a Pulaski County woman is now behind bars.
Pulaski Co. Sunday School teacher arrested, accused of sexual abuse
- A southern Kentucky Sunday School teacher is in jail, accused of sexually abusing a teen.
Real estate agents talk safety at vigil for slain Arkansas realtor
- Real estate agents in southern Kentucky held a prayer vigil for a missing Arkansas realtor found dead, but they also talked about ways to protect themselves on the job.
Family searches for answers after Pulaski Co. hit-and-run death
- It's been nearly three months since a southern Kentucky man was killed while he was walking down his street.
Somerset gas sales to the public going well
- In Pulaski County, it's been several months since the city of Somerset began selling gasoline to the public.
Somerset energy center breaks ground
- A southern Kentucky mayor says a new energy center will create hundreds of jobs for the region and provide a new home for city government.
Police arrest three in Pulaski Co. fake money case
- Deputies arrested three people, accused of trying to spend counterfeit money.
More Top Stories
Photos from Somerset
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.