Police in Somerset searching for missing man
- Somerset Police need your help tracking down a missing man.
WKYT packs lobby to help children in need this Christmas
- Dozens of WKYT viewers helped to pack the station's lobby Monday with toys, clothes, food and other supplies so the Mission of Hope can help our less fortunate neighbors this holiday season.
Fire damages Pulaski County home
- An early morning fire damaged a home in Pulaski County.
Somerset man violates probation the day of his release
- His probationary order stated that he could not drink alcohol. Immediately following his release, Christopher Gilmore began drinking a beer.
Southern Ky. crews ready for snow
- Road crews in Pulaski Co. say they have plenty of salt and plow trucks ready in the event of accumulating snowfall.
Man dies in stabbing outside Somerset school
- Police say a man stabbed his ex-girlfriend, and then himself in the parking lot of a Somerset middle school.
Alcohol suspected in deadly crash in Pulaski County
- A Pulaski County man is dead after his car ran off the road and hit a tree.
Pulaski Co. murder victim remembered five years after death
- Kevin Price was killed five years ago, Sunday.
Pulaski County family remembers murder victim, no arrests made
- It's an anniversary they have no plans to celebrate.
Escapee found in Pulaski County says he needs rehab
- The search for a man wanted out of Louisville ended in Pulaski County.
Fugitive wanted in five counties arrested in London
- Randolph Boswell, a 34-year-old fugitive, is facing charges in six counties after investigators say they tracked him down and arrested him in Laurel County Wednesday afternoon.
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
Balloon release held for Somerset murder victim
- A small southern Kentucky community came together Friday night to remember a woman killed last week.
Vigil honors Pulaski County murder victim
- Friends of Monica Wells hope that her tragic death could end up saving other lives.
Woman, child injured in Pulaski County crash
- The Pulaski County Sheriff's office tells us a woman and child were injured in a Friday crash.
Parents of murdered Pulaski Co. woman speak out after hearing
- Johnny Ray Hendrix pleaded not guilty to killing Monica Wells, as Wells parents looked on.
More Top Stories
Photos from Somerset
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.