Sentencing trial begins in Clark Co. for notorious killer
- Bass Webb was convicted of attempted murder for trying to run over two Bourbon County jail employees in 2009.
Central Ky. truck driver on saving jailer's life: 'I did what I had to do'
- It started as a routine day at work, but it ended with a central Kentucky truck driver being hailed a hero. Nelson County sheriff's deputies say he helped save a jailer's life along the Blue Grass Parkway.
Woman charged with murder in 2013 crash faces new DUI charge
- Holly Britz faces a new DUI charge, along with contempt after the Clark County sheriff says she was driving under the influence and crashed. Britz had been out of jail on bond awaiting trial on a murder charge stemming from a 2013 crash in which deputies say she was driving under the influence.
Clark Co. woman charged with murder, faces another DUI charge
- A Clark County woman charged with wanton murder, for a deadly crash last year, has now been charged with a DUI for another crash.
Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting SEC Tournament Pep Rally
- The Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club is hosting a pep rally before UK’s first game on Friday, March 14, 2014, at 2 p.m. ET at the Hawk Walk in Atlanta, Ga.
Clark County crash sends several people to hospital
- A bad crash on Boonesboro Road sent several people to the hospital Friday afternoon.
Clark Clinic Pediatrics implements literacy program
- The pediatricians at the Clark Clinic are implementing a reading program called “Reach Out and Read”.
Clark Energy crews return from South Carolina
- Clark Energy’s six-man restoration team returns after an 11 day tour in southern South Carolina.
Winchester grandmother gets life for killing daughter, granddaughter
- Lillie Stanton pleaded guilty to two counts of murder, and thus avoided the death penalty.
Tough winter hurting some small businesses
- A small business owner in Winchester says the winter weather has been bad for business.
Pax hits Kentucky: Winter weather continues to pack a punch
- Winter weather is still packing a punch, and it’s continuing to hit the community’s blood supply hard.
Glenn Toyota Frankfort presents STRIDE with a new 2014 Toyota Sienna LE
- Glenn Toyota Frankfort will present a new 2014 Toyota Sienna LE to STRIDE at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 11, as part of the Toyota 100 Cars for Good Program.
Ice blocks Clark County family from home
- Matt and Stacey Dobbs never expected to find large chunks of ice blocking their driveway, but that's what happened on Sunday.
Survey finds half of kindergarteners not ready
- A new report says about half of kindergartners in Kentucky aren't prepared to master essential skills in school.
Two sentenced for Clark County murder
- Percy Hargrove and Sheena Tipton are headed to prison for their role in the death of Andrew David Ingram.
Winchester grandmother pleads guilty to murder charges
- A Clark County woman accused of killing her daughter and granddaughter pleaded guilty in court Thursday.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Winchester