Firefighters pulled a man from his burning home early Wednesday morning in Winchester.
The fire started in the bedroom of the home on Madison Avenue, off North Maple Street.
Firefighters found the man in the bedroom and got him to safety.
He was taken to the hospital and is expected to be okay.
The home is a duplex. However, firefighters tell 27 NEWSFIRST one side of the building was vacant. The man was the only person at home at the time.
|Report problems like potholes, broken street lights, or vandalism in Winchester.|