Firefighters in Winchester had to battle the weather and a large fire Monday night.
The fire broke out at a 100-year-old home on Cook Avenue.
The owner is Pastor Wayne Hall of Calvary Baptist Church, in Winchester.
He and his wife were able to escape, but he says they lost nearly everything.
The homeowner says squirrels get into his roof, and he thinks one may have chewed into some wiring, which may have sparked the fire.
|Report problems like potholes, broken street lights, or vandalism in Winchester.|