WKYT - Winchester - Headlines

Wood-burning stove sparks fire

A wood-burning stove led to some scary moments for a Clark County homeowner this morning.

He noticed his house filling with smoke and called firefighters. Crews arrived to find a small fire in his attic by the chimney.

Firefighters say it's an important reminder to have a professional check your chimney every winter.

Clark County crews needed a ladder truck from winchester to help them reach the fire.

The damage was limited to the outside where firefighters cut a hole in the house to reach the flames.


Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 113821289 - wkyt.com/a?a=113821289
Gray Television, Inc.