Clark Co. families search for answers five years after sons were killed
- Robbie Reese, Dustin Browning and Clayton Edge were shot and killed at a Clark County home on March 21, 2010. No arrests have been made.
Prosecutor could seek death penalty in Winchester murder case
- Clark County prosecutors say they might pursue the death penalty for the man who fired a stray bullet that killed a 19-year-old woman living in an apartment beneath him.
Clark County starts mental health court
- A central Kentucky county has started a mental health court in an effort to get more help to those who need it.
Regulators OK plan to move tons of coal ash in Clark County
- Regulators have approved a plan by East Kentucky Power Cooperative to move 560,000 tons of coal ash to a new landfill in central Kentucky.
More than 40,000 Kentucky households without water
- Eighteen counties experienced water issues and more than 40,000 households were without water on Tuesday.
Mandatory water conservation order issued in Winchester
- Winchester Municipal Utilities issued a mandatory water conservation order for all customers.
Weekend thaw leads to burst pipes in Central Kentucky
- Following bitter cold and snowy weather last week some central Kentucky homeowners have noticed problems with their water line.
Clark County firefighters coping with extreme cold
- Friday morning's bone-chilling cold wasn't just hard on Clark County firefighters, it was also is extremely hard on their equipment.
Drivers struggle on snow-covered roads, parking lots in Winchester
- Drivers' problems piled up with the falling snow, leaving many of them just spinning their wheels.
Clark County deputy helps homeless man in frigid temperatures
- Snow and cold weather are especially challenging for the homeless.
Clark County inmate escapes, back in custody about an hour later
- An inmate is back in custody after Kentucky State Police say he escaped on Wednesday morning.
Clark County eyesore transformed into attraction
- An eyesore in Clark County is turning into a sight for sore eyes.
Winchester woman doing whatever it takes to beat cancer
- Megan Wilkins, a Clark County woman who says she likes to think of herself as an "overcomer," discusses her fight with breast cancer. Her message of staying positive is this month's Talk Pink .
Clark County preschool teacher charged with child abuse
- She teaches preschool students in Clark County and now police have charged a woman with abusing her own child.
Long road to recovery for Clark County child injured by school bus
- We have an update on a six-year-old boy investigators say was dragged by a Clark County school bus. It happened last week on Clintonville Road near US-60.
Benefit raises money for family of Clark County teen
- Friends say it was all to pay tribute to a kid who touched their lives.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Winchester