Clark County inmate escapes, back in custody about an hour later
- An inmate is back in custody after Kentucky State Police say he escaped on Wednesday morning.
Clark County eyesore transformed into attraction
- An eyesore in Clark County is turning into a sight for sore eyes.
Winchester woman doing whatever it takes to beat cancer
- Megan Wilkins, a Clark County woman who says she likes to think of herself as an "overcomer," discusses her fight with breast cancer. Her message of staying positive is this month's Talk Pink .
Clark County preschool teacher charged with child abuse
- She teaches preschool students in Clark County and now police have charged a woman with abusing her own child.
Long road to recovery for Clark County child injured by school bus
- We have an update on a six-year-old boy investigators say was dragged by a Clark County school bus. It happened last week on Clintonville Road near US-60.
Benefit raises money for family of Clark County teen
- Friends say it was all to pay tribute to a kid who touched their lives.
911 call released after roommate finds newborn baby in garbage bag
- A frantic plea for help after a shocking surprise --- we've received the 911 call made after police say a woman gave birth in her home then put the baby in a plastic bag.
Sheriff's report: Clark bus driver was distracted when boy, 6, was dragged
- A 6-year-old boy with cerebral palsy has a broken pelvis and a fractured wrist after he was dragged about 15 feet down the road by a Clark County school bus.
Winchester mom accused of putting infant in garbage bag to face a judge
- Winchester police have charged Cassaundra Haney, 29, with attempted murder and tampering with evidence.
Ky. man plans to follow in footsteps of Boone, ancestor
- An eastern Kentucky man is planning to follow in the footsteps of an ancestor who helped Daniel Boone blaze a trail in 1775 from Cumberland Gap to Clark County.
Staying warm in Central Kentucky during an extreme wind chill
- Lexington's wind chill was at -14 degrees on Thursday morning.
Winchester police detective: Suspects in fatal shooting wanted to steal marijuana
- A Winchester police detective says a fatal shooting last month stemmed from a plan by three men wanting to steal marijuana from someone in the apartment above hers.
Man charged in Winchester murder faces judge
- Aaron Stailey,18, is the third person charged in a December shooting that killed a young woman and injured three others.
Clark County student dies from meningitis
- Cole Hon, 15, lost his battle with meningitis on Tuesday.
Third person charged in fatal shooting at Winchester apartment
- A third person has been charged in a fatal shooting last month at a Winchester apartment complex.
Volunteer firefighter killed in Monday's double fatal crash
- A Central Kentucky fire department is mourning the loss of a volunteer firefighter killed in a crash on the Mountain Parkway.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Winchester