Toyota beats VW, GM for top place in global vehicle sales
- Toyota Motor Corp. is still at the top in global vehicle sales after the first quarter, selling 2.52 million vehicles around the world.
New horse racing attractions at William Whitley House
- The William Whitley House historic site in Lincoln County is unveiling a new walking trail and thoroughbred racing exhibit.
Lexington man chases, tackles burglar out of garage
- Police say a Lexington homeowner caught a thief in the middle of the act and chased him down, holding him until police arrived.
Lexington police: Disabled woman exploited by sister
- A Lexington woman is accused of exploiting her disabled sister.
Sheriff on bourbon heists: "There was stuff walking out frequently"
- A Franklin County grand jury indicted nine people Tuesday on charges of engaging in organized crime in connection to thefts from Buffalo Trace Distillery and Wild Turkey Distillery.
Police charge third suspect in University of Kentucky student's slaying
- Lexington police have made a third arrest in the shooting death of Jonathan Krueger, a junior at the University of Kentucky who was killed early Friday while walking home.
Hundreds attend vigil honoring UK student
- Friends say Jonathan Krueger was the type of person everyone wanted to know, someone who looked on the brighter side of a bad situation and a guy simply loved life.
Second person arrested in UK student's slaying
- Lexington police have made a second arrest in the fatal shooting of Jonathan Krueger, a junior at the University of Kentucky who was shot and killed while walking home early Friday.
Judge declines again to order hip surgery for inmate
- A federal judge has declined to change a decision denying a Kentucky death row inmate state-provided hip replacement surgery.
Cauley-Stein to throw out first pitch at Legends' opener
- The Lexington Legends will call on a tall right-hander Thursday night at their 2015 home opener.
Police: Lexington man groped girl, 15, on a bus
- A Lexington man was arrested on Tuesday and is facing sexual abuse charges.
Authorities identify man found in Madison County creek
- The Madison County Sheriff's Office has identified Eugene Paul Wren, 42, of Paint Lick as the man found late Tuesday night.
Fayette schools redistricting committee presents final proposal
- The Fayette County Public Schools redistricting committee on Tuesday presented the public with its final proposal.
Karl-Anthony Towns writes handwritten thank you note to the BBN
- On Saturday, Towns posted a five-page handwritten note to the Big Blue Nation.
Man robbed at gunpoint at a Lexington gas station, robber on the loose
- The Lexington Police Department is investigating an armed robbery.
Two people shot in Danville, police name suspect
- The Danville Police Department is searching for a man in connection with a shooting that sent two people to the hospital on Saturday morning.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
No Items Retrieved from Feed.