Hamburg Walmart among 40 stores to cut hours at 24-hour locations
- The Hamburg Walmart's new hours will be from 6 a.m. to midnight seven days a week.
Dozens rally outside Capitol in support of Jefferson Davis statue
- Dozens of people gathered Friday morning outside the Kentucky Capitol to rally against efforts to remove the the Jefferson Davis statue from the Capitol.
Woman dies at UK Hospital after Corbin crash
- The Fayette County coroner said a woman died at UK Hospital after a crash on Thursday night.
400 soldiers from 101st Airborne returning to Fort Campbell
- About 400 soldiers with the 101st Airborne Division are returning to Fort Campbell in the next few days from deployment to Afghanistan.
Taylor County man faces kidnapping, several other charges after two-county chase
- Marion D. Fisher was charged with fleeing and evading, driving under the influence, resisting arrest, wanton endangerment on a police officer and kidnapping.
WKYT Investigates | Testing the water at Lexington's pools
- There are 350 to 400 pools, both indoor and outdoor in Lexington. There are 12 inspectors charged with monitoring them monthly, during swimming season.
Police: Boy, 13, intentionally set fire that caused evacuation at Frankfort Walmart
- Police say a 13-year-old boy intentionally set a fire Thursday afternoon at Walmart, causing the store to evacuate for about two hours.
Driver ejected, 2 hospitalized after Lexington crash
- Two people were hospitalized on Thursday morning after a crash on Georgetown Road in Lexington.
Man arrested in Lexington burglary case
- Witnesses helped police identify a man believed to be involved in a pricey theft.
Texas company moving to Cynthiana, creating 80 jobs
- A Texas company is moving to Cynthiana, where it will create 80 jobs.
Hit-and-run driver crashes into Lexington apartment, 2 women displaced
- Three Lexington apartments are condemned and two people are displaced after a crash involving a hit-and-run driver.
Missing Laurel County man found safe
- The London Police Department announced they found Michael Goetze, 34, on Wednesday.
Judge: There is evidence Fayette jail used excessive force in 2012 inmate death
- A federal judge ruled that there is evidence that the Fayette County jail used excessive force against an inmate who died in 2012.
Friends, family of Lee County teen hold silent protest against drunk driving
- Friends and family of Taylor Lainhart, the Lee County teen killed one month ago in a crash in Owsley County, gathered Wednesday at the Lee County Courthouse.
Frankfort police charge woman after dog dies in hot car
- A woman from La Grange is charged with cruelty to animals after her dog died Tuesday in a hot car.
Berea College awarded $100,000 Our Town grant
- Berea College has been awarded a $100,000 grant to help communities in eastern Kentucky by using arts and cultural assets.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.