Summer Grillin’ with DeAnn Stephens and Sam Dick (June 29, 2021)
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Summer Grillin’ with DeAnn Stephens and Sam Dick (June 29, 2021)
BEEF TOP SIRLOIN & POTATO KABOBS
Use the microwave and the grill to expedite the cooking process for these tasty beef and potato kabobs.
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 pound red-skinned potatoes
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut beef Top Sirloin Steak and squash into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in large bowl; toss. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once and brushing with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.
Copyright 2021 WKYT. All rights reserved.