WKYT-TV signed on in September 1957 and has been standing for Kentucky ever since. We believe the Kentucky way of life is special, and it’s our mission to stand up for those who hold it sacred.
- 859-299-0411 - switchboard
- 859-299-2727 - newsroom
- Click here to email a news tip.
- You can also submit a news tip with a photo/video here.
Want to be a guest on our show? Interview Request Form
Send us a picture: https://www.wkyt.com/community/user-content/
2851 Winchester Rd.
Lexington, KY 40509
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why don’t I have sound on WKYT?
A: Here is what has happened, your audio input for that channel has gotten switched to a secondary audio that has no audio at all or only on some shows. The TV remembers this setting for each channel so that’s why when you switch channels it works and when you switch back it doesn’t. Find the AUDIO, SAP or MTS button on your remote and while you are on WKYT (the channel with no audio) push the button to select audio 1, English or primary audio not sure what it will say on your TV. This should bring back your audio. You can find TV provider-specific information below:
- Spectrum: https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/sap-guide-instructions/
- Dish: https://my.dish.com/support/products/receivers/hopper/how-to/audio-language
- Direct-TV: https://forums.att.com/conversations/watching-directv/why-does-my-directv-have-no-sound/5defc7ccbad5f2f6063b77ec
For Closed Caption or Audio Description Questions
- Phone: 859-299-0411
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 859-293-1578
Our Management Team
- Sales: Jaime Kawaja
- News Director: Robert Thomas
- Web/Mobile content: Sean Edmondson
- Promotions: Kris Baete
- General Manager: Jeff Anderson - (859) 299-0411
NATIONAL POLITICAL BROADCAST ADVERTISING:
Mike Jones, Director of National Political Sales
- Gray Television – Washington, DC
- Desk: (202) 400-0598
For questions about any CBS Program airing on this station, please click on the link below.