Grilling season is starting! It can only mean one thing, summer is right around the corner and we are ready to put beef on the grill. The Kentucky Beef Council is here to support Kentucky’s love for beef with some of our favorite recipes and grilling tips.
The first step is selecting the right cut of beef. Whether you decide to buy beef from a local producer or in the grocery store, you can rest assured that you are supporting beef producers. Certain cuts are considered the best for grilling, click on the images below for more information and recipes for each.
Families looking to take their burger game to the next level and satisfy beef burger cravings this summer can find all the inspiration they need from the
Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.Tastiest Burgers Collection. Here’s a “taste” of some of these delectable recipes:
• Barbecue Chipotle Burgers. Whip up your own beer-based barbecue sauce, then slather it on a perfectly prepared ground beef patty. Serve it all up in a “bun” of delicious Texas Toast.
• Thai Burger. Adventure awaits with this burger featuring the bold flavors of ground ginger and hot chili sauce.
• Garlic-Herb Cheeseburger. Grilled peppers, onions and herbed cheese spread make this burger a true crowd pleaser.
Just as important as selecting the perfect beef recipe, the following tips from the Kentucky Beef Council can help ensure a flawlessly grilled beef every time:
• No grill brush, No problem. While a grill brush is great in cleaning, if you don’t have one handy try using an onion.
• Don’t play with your patties. Resist the temptation of flipping burgers too early. Wait until the burger releases from the grill and only flip once.
• Keep it Hot. Always use a thermometer and make sure your burger is cooked to a safe and savory internal temperature of 160○F.
• Always make an extra. Take care of your grill master with an extra small burger or a kabob to make sure they have a snack along the way!
For more beef burger recipes to keep your friends and family happy and satisfied all summer long, visit kybeef.com.