From Amazing Rescue Animal Recoveries, to Monthly Events, Paws 4 The Cause is Giving Their All for Local Animals this Fall
Whether it is monthly fundraisers, or saving animals who have been brutally abused or neglected, Paws 4 The Cause is here for local animals in need. Paws 4 The Cause is a Lexington based non-profit, no-kill shelter who helps animals of all kinds.
Here are just a few of the cases they have taken in recently:
- A hound who was thrown from a fast moving care and managed to survive. This guy had fractures and road rash, but came out on top. He is still in rehab, but loves visitors and will have a great second chance at life!
- A young female border collie mix recently made headlines after having acid poured all over her body and losing her hair. She is currently in recovery and rehab, and may have a future as a service dog!
- A male cat came into the shelter with burns all over his head. Despite it all, he is recovering and shows lots of love to any visitors!
- After being shot in the face, a young beagle mix barely survived the bullet which entered through her nose and exited through her throat. Thanks to Paws 4 The Cause, she now lives in a forever home with her new mom!
These are just a few of the many abuse cases taken in on a monthly basis.
In order to be able to help the animals from cases like those above, and so many others, Paws 4 The Cause holds events regularly to raise funds and provide adoption opportunities! Upcoming opportunities include:
- September 7- Pet Adoption Event- Brannon Crossing Kroger- 9AM- 1PM
- October 5- Barktober Fest- Hamburg Liquor Barn
Want to know how you can help? Paws 4 The Cause provides frequent adoption events, volunteering opportunities, and lists of supplies that they need. Visit their website
to learn more about their organization and how you can help!