4 found dead in West Virginia home; carbon monoxide cited

By  | 

CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. (AP) - Authorities in West Virginia's eastern panhandle say four people died over the weekend apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning in their home.

Jefferson County Sheriff Pete Dougherty tells WCHS-TV that the two adults, teenager and toddler were found dead about noon Sunday at the residence between Leetown and Kearneysville.

According to Dougherty, deputies found a generator that was being used inside the residence.

Victims were 42-year-old James Miller, 46-year-old Andrea Margaret Miller, a 16-year-old and a three-year-old

They were taken to the state Medical Examiner's Office in Charleston.

The names of the juveniles were not immediately released.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus