INDEPENDENCE, Ky. (AP) - A Kentucky woman who was pouring gas into a child's motorcycle while smoking a cigarette set herself on fire and has been seriously burned.
WLWT-TV reports the woman was flown from Independence, Kentucky, to a hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Monday for treatment.
Independence police say the woman used a gas can to fill the tank inside the garage of a home.
Investigators believe the vapors from the gasoline inside the closed garage sparked the fire.
Police say the fire appears to be an accident.
The woman hasn't been identified.