Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Expree Credit Union and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about Expree Credit Union, visit https://expree.org.
Committed to serving Frankfort and Kentucky for more than 80 years, Expree Credit Union focuses on the care and craft of the community. As Frankfort’s oldest credit union, Expree takes pride in being more than a financial institution. Forming community relationships and remaining true to the principles of service are the core of what Expree does and who Expree is. It is the people that make a difference.
Expree is built on the strengths of an expert staff, proactive in planning hand-crafted financial solutions and providing excellent service, not only to the members but to the community as a whole. Like most banks, credit unions accept deposits, make loans and provide a wide array of other financial services. However, as a member-owned cooperative institution, credit unions provide a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates while making a powerful presence in the community.
Expree Credit Union encourages community presence and spirit to the employees. Employees are actively involved and support organizations close to their heart. Some of those organizations and events include but are not limited to:
· Premier sponsor for Bourbon Street on Broadway
· $2,500 student scholarship
· Concert sponsor at the Grand Theater and River Jam
· Gold Sponsor at 2021 Governor’s Lead Conference
· A significant partner for Josephine Sculpture Park
· Over $2,500 donations in random acts of kindness
· Volunteers in Bowling Green for tornado clean up
· Multiple donations to the local schools, associations, and charitable organizations
As an extension to Expree’s commitment, it works with members within the community to provide personalized customer service, more forgiving qualification standards and personalized credit assistance. Expree empathizes with its members and realizes things happen. As a credit union, it is able to offer individualized attention and hand-crafted financial solutions while obtaining big bank conveniences:
· Up-to-date digital banking, allowing a seamless experience across browser, tablet or mobile devices
· Full access to credit cards through internet banking and mobile app
· Digital Wallet suite with Apple, Samsung, Google Pay
· Companion app Card Controls allowing members to dictate how, where, and when their cards can be used and to receive real-time transaction alerts
· Access to more than 5,000 Shared Branching locations and more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the country (more than most of the biggest banks)
Beyond the individualized attention and big bank conveniences, members can also receive
· Better savings: Higher interest rates on savings
· Lower fees
· Lower rates on loans and credit cards
· Variety of service offerings catered to their needs
· Insured deposits
Expree doesn’t stop with just its members. As an outlet of Shared Branching, if someone has other accounts at one of the nearly 1,900 participating credit unions across the country, they can perform a range of transactions at Expree. “We realize there is a massive gap in central Kentucky for shared branching services and look forward to meeting the needs of credit union members across the state,” said Thom Payne, Chief Experience Officer.
Expree welcomes membership from any public sector employment: county, local, state and federal government and public school employees; individuals that live, work or worship in Franklin, Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott, Woodford, Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer and Trimble counties; the association of independent Kentucky colleges and universities and those within Adecco Staffing Services, Appalachian College Association, ArvinMeritor, Beam Suntory, Florida Tile, Frankfort Regional Medical, Montaplast of North America, and Washington Penn Plastic
Relationships are at the very core of what Expree does, and it will remain the focus on finding new ways to grow those relationships and improve experiences. To start Spirited Banking, call 502-564-5597 and speak with an experience officer.
Federally Insured by NCUA