Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Morehead-Rowan County Tourism and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about Morehead-Rowan County Tourism, visit https://www.moreheadtourism.com
Get a head start with your July 4th festivities at Fazoli’s Freedom Fest!
Kick off your weekend with live, free music from Wayne “The Train” Hancock and special guest Chatteroi on the Battson Oates Common Stage at 7 p.m. on Friday, July 1. Or catch a performance from one of the many venues in downtown Morehead!
Enjoy arts and crafts, games, music, fireworks and more Saturday, July 2, in downtown Morehead, KY.
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Rowan County Arts Center
- Numerous vendors will be set up with arts, crafts and more!
The Giovanni’s Car Show
- 4 p.m., 700 E. Main St.
- 4:30 p.m., Morehead Conference Center parking lot
- A variety of local vendors.
- 5 p.m., Morehead’s Entertainment District Center
- Artists include Shelby Lore, Jeremy Short, and Elijah Miller.
- 102 W. 1st Street
- Performances by New Highway Bluegrass, The Bakers, and The McKinney Family.
Morehead History and Railroad Museum
- Will be hosting tours and activities throughout the afternoon.
The Slurrin’ Turtle
- A local dive bar, will have cornhole, BBQ, and mini golf set up in the parking area on Carey Ave.
Little Miss Independent and Little Mr. Independent
- 6 p.m., Moonlight Stage
- Pre-register by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 606.356.3160.
- 9:30 p.m.
Then kick back and relax on Sunday at Cave Run Lake or one of the many trails throughout Morehead and Rowan County. Lodging and tourist information can be found at visitmorehead.com.
Fazoli’s Freedom Fest is sponsored by Morehead-Rowan County Tourism, Fazoli’s, Rowan County Fiscal Court, Main Street America, Kentucky Main Street, Downtown Morehead INC., and the City of Morehead.