Kentucky Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) have the 15th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +3000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kentucky and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 2:40 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, the Wildcats challenge the Kansas State Wildcats in the Second Round. In this matchup, Kentucky is favored by 2.5 points. Bookmakers have set the over/under at 143.5.
Kentucky NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3000||15th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Pre-Tournament||+4000||16th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Pre-New Year||+2500||14th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Preseason||+1000||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Kentucky Team Stats
- Kentucky has a +233 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.0 points per game. It is putting up 74.6 points per game to rank 109th in college basketball and is giving up 67.6 per outing to rank 102nd in college basketball.
- Kentucky has won 18 games (18-8) when playing as favorites, with four wins (4-3) when listed as underdogs.
- Kentucky has won only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-1), but it has 17 wins in 24 games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Kentucky Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 7-7 | Q2 Record: 4-2 | Q3 Record: 5-1 | Q4 Record: 6-1
- Kentucky has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (seven).
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Kentucky is 4-2 (.667%) -- tied for the 48th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Kentucky Players
- The Wildcats points and rebounds leader is Oscar Tshiebwe. He scores 16.2 points per game and pulls down 13.5 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Cason Wallace's 4.3 per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Antonio Reeves from long distance. He connects on 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Wallace leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Tshiebwe collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Kentucky.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.